Heavy Duty Aerial Cables
Price And Quantity
- 1 lakh
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, Australia, Middle East, South America, Asia
- All India
Backed with a team of experienced professionals, we are engaged in offering our clients an extensive collection of Aerial Cables. Suitable for overhead distribution of power, these cables are widely used for power transmissions with voltages below 1000 volts. The offered cables are manufactured using first class raw-material with the help of cutting-edge technology as per the set industry norms. Further, these Aerial Cables are available in various specifications as per the requirements of the clients.
- High Strength
- Heat Resistance
- Highly flexible
Gemini Aerial Bunched Cables (ABC) is widely used for Over Head power distribution, providing much higher safety and reliability compared to other cables. We have designed, manufactured and tested such kind of cables in conformation to IS:14255, IS: 7098 (P-2) & other international specifications.
ABC are ideal:
- In areas prone to theft.
- In hilly terrains.
- In areas such as rural areas & narrow streets, where the space is very limited.
- In places where the reliability of supply is very imperative.
- In places where the stability of supplied voltage is essential.
- For strengthening existing system without increasing voltage.
- For short-term supplies.
- As compared to bare overhead distribution lines, Aerial Bunched Cables are more reliable in terms of its maintaining services. This is because, power and neutral conductors are insulated with premium quality dielectric, which results in providing following benefits:
- ABC Cables are safe to use.
- Prevention from line and ground faults caused by either high winds or falling trees.
- Serve better Voltage Regulation through its capacity to carry high current, to lowest voltage.
- Many Power and Telephone Cable circuits could be strung between the two transmission line towers or any other supports such as walls.
- Reduced total lines costs.
- Providing insulation resistance to earth in every season and polluted environment, resulting minor leakage currents and reduced losses.
- Can be used simultaneously with over-head bare conductor system without any interference.
- Low inductance and high capacitance lead to low impedance of lines.
- Ability to provide better system stability in longer spans and longer distance lines.
- Can be connected with hot-line connectors quickly and with ease.
- Easy Maintenance.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.